Durham Public Library Information:
- FULL Statement from the DPL Director - UPDATED 08/03/2020
- Checked Out Items: Due to a change in our policy, we are no longer charging late fines for materials. We do ask that items are returned on time to allow for quarantining so they may be passed on to the next patron.
- Returns: The outdoor bookdrop is available for returns and all items will be quarantined prior to reintroduction into circulation
- Programs: All programs will take place online until the library fully reopens.
- Card Renewals: Please call us at 603-868-6699 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to renew your card temporarily to access online resources.
- Don't have a card? Please contact us so that we can issue you a temporary card if you are unable to come in to the library.
Library Services Available During the Closure
- Email and Phone: We will continue to monitor emails and phone messages. If you have questions or need help with any of our online services, please contact us at 603-868-6699 or email@example.com.
- New Hampshire Overdrive and the Libby App! Download and read ebooks, audiobooks and magazines!
- EBSCOhost and Explora - Research and explore journal and magazine articles
- Mango Languages! - Discover 70 World Languages created with culturally and linguistically-specific curriculum as well as ESL courses in more than 20 different languages. Available across desktop, tablet, and mobile, the Mango learning platform is available to all DPL patrons anywhere!
- Universal Class - Looking for business, education, computer, crafting, accounting or even dog training courses? Universal Class offers 500 online CE classes and they are all available now FREE from DPL with your library card!
- Fun & Games and Homework Help! Check out our youth and young adult pages for online fun and resources!
- Museum Passes: Many museums are currently closed but many world-class institutions do offer virtual tours of their galleries!
- Ask a Librarian! Can't find what you are looking for? Have a general or research question? Need help troubleshooting your device? Our ask a librarian feature is always available! Send your question to firstname.lastname@example.org and a librarian will get back to you shortly!